twenty years of friendship and loads of fun playing football home and away
A football team - mainly 5 a side (futsal)-
composed by long time friends who love to play football and to have a great time together.
In the team we have players from different generations and very different occupancy, from a sociologist to a musician, including a photographer,
a salesman, a financial,...Different but with the same purpose, which is to meet
new places and new people, while playing the "beautiful game".
Of course we always fight to win, because
we are amateurs but not losers. Always with fair-play...
What we do
We play friendly games every tuesday evening
in our "home ground", in S. Mamede (Porto), as well as in our opponents grounds.
We have been playing with every kind of teams, including
official ones. We play in tournaments too, although we prefer the friendly matches, namely if they are followed by a party
with food and drinks. We have been organizing "tours" in Portugal and in Spain because we love to mix football, tourism and
friendship with new people.
Reasons for a
PORTUS 87 because we live in Porto and we all are FC Porto fans
PORTUS 87 because1987 has been our foundation year
and at the same time the best year in FC Porto life: European Cup, European SuperCup and Intercontinental Cup Winner.
.PORTUS 87 VÍDEO-CLIP...
and the lyrics of PORTUS87 song translated to English
Portus 87 story in photos
We accept challenges from
all over the world
The PORTUS 87 team wants to play football matches everywhere. So if you have a football
team, contact us
LANDMARKS (international version)
- Foundation: October 1987,
in a Porto HighSchool
- First official outfit: January 1988
- First match away: March
- Friendly matches in a weekly
base: September 1996. S. Paio de Oleiros
- First International match: March 1997, against Manchester
- First tournament: March,
2000, Porto (4th place)
- First trophy: December, 2000, Porto (1st place -
- First spanish "tour": September 2001, Madrid
- First international tournament: August 2002, Galicia
- First tournament organization: October 2002, Porto,
"The City Circuit"
- 15th anniversary celebrations, October 2002, Porto
- First european tour: April, 2003, Holand and Belgium
- Champions futsal league, July 2003, Porto,
- Portus EuroCup - International tournament Organization
- July 2004
- Portus87 in Italy - Valdichienti Cup - Morrovalle
- 18th anniversary celebrations, October 2005, Porto
- Portus87 Mini-Liga Champions 2006
- 19th anniversary celebrations, October 2006, Porto
- Portus returns to Madrid
- Once in a lifetime: 20th
ANNIVERSARY (October 2007)
- Visca Catalunya: Portus
in Barcelona (July 2008)
- Madrid IV: Back to our
second city... (September 2008)
- Big Reception and Game c / Dutch KWW'78 (7-0) followed by the
traditional party at D. Aida (9 Oct. 08)
- 20-21 Sept 2008 - Portus87 again in Madrid, two international premieres
and Nuno Mota Vieira and a great shock to Helder - victory in the Triangular ANEFS
- 30/05/2009 - CHAMPIONS OF THE NATIONAL FFA, an amateur private national competition;
- 18-19/07/09 - AWARD OF GREAT SEASON! Portus87 in Cadiz - Spain for
a fantastic weekend, which included a quadrangle in the soccer 7
- 07.15.2010 - received our Belgian friends (big Dirk!) DYNAMIC HOUTALEN
in FUTSAL ARENA (Maia), made a great game, an excellent display a great result 9-2,
- 6/11/10- A DAY VERY, VERY, VERY SPECIAL IN THE LIFE OF PORTUS87:
FIRST TRAINING OF MINI-PORTUS, OUR SCHOOL!
GREAT INTERNATIONAL MOMENTS
A DAY VERY, VERY, VERY SPECIAL IN THE LIFE OF PORTUS87: FIRST TRAINING OF MINI-PORTUS, OUR SCHOOL!
- received our Belgian friends (big Dirk!) DYNAMIC HOUTALEN in FUTSAL ARENA (Maia), made a great game, an excellent display
a great result 9-2,
- AWARD OF GREAT SEASON! Portus87 in Cadiz - Spain for a fantastic weekend, which included a quadrangle in the soccer 7
- Madrid IV - Back to the city that never sleeps. September 2008 saw Portus87 return to "our second city", for
the fourth time. And as usual we had a great time and sporting sucess, winning the ANEFS MADRID TOURNAMENT, beating ANEFS
(Madrid) and MACCABI (argentinian players).
- Portus87 in Barcelona, July 2008. Great days of sun, leisure and victory in the 7 a side VISCA CATALUNYA TOURNAMENT.
- 20th Anniversary party and special site, October 2008: as expected in such a special moment Portus87 celebrated in
a fantastic way 20 years of pure pleasure playing football together. A landmark!
- Portus87 in Italy - Valdichienti Futsal Cup (Morrovalle)v- Great Classification - in the first 12 teams of very good
PORTUS FUTSAL EUROCUP 2004 (10-11 JULY)
EURO-CUP international futsal tournament took place in July 2004, after the Football European Championship (EURO-2004), at the city of Maia, nearby Porto - Portugal.
Played on a weekend, on the
10th and 11th July 2004, it involves 8 futsal teams from all over Europe, and its main objective
is to extend the friendship between all football fans present in Portugal for the EURO-2004 and at the same time to enable
a space of cultural and sporting meeting between our city and other European cities represented by the participant teams.
The torunament works with two-league
format in the first day and two different play-off competitions (A and B) in the second day, in order to assure that every
team plays a similar number of games.
The participant teams are
from Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Moldova, Netherlands and England.
Saturday 19th June - PORTUS87 welcome all Euro 2004
Fans with a special Tournament and a Party in Porto
PORTUS IN GALICIA - (year after year from 2002 to 2007 and then 2011!)
the last weekend of July, we make our "tradicional" trip to Foz, a beautiful and cosy seaside resort in Lugo (Galicia) cost.
To mix tourism (beach more drinks and good food) with football (a five-a-side tournment) is the main purpose of this weekend.
Like usual we spent a great time together and sometimes it also includes our Families.
PORTUS 87 ON EUROPEAN TOUR (EASTER 2003)
Our team travelled to Belgium and the Netherlands to participate in a futsal international tournament and to play friendly matches,
between the 16 th and the 22 th of April 2003. And this tour was a great sucess, in sporting terms as well as in all
the other dimensions.
We travelled by auto caravan, allowing us to move wherever we want to do what we really enjoy to: playing futsal and
meeting new places and people.
We played at: